Blast Resistant Glass;
Doruksafe Blastproof glasses are manufactured in accordance with EN 13541: 2000 (ER1-ER4) and Astm F2247 standards. Although the manufacturing method and lamination style are similar to bulletproof glasses, the main differences are that the glass sheets in such products are softer and more elastic. The resulting finished product absorbs the first shock wave from the moment of the explosion and absorbs the force, and it generally cracked and / or breaks, but never distributes the shrapnel.
Blast Resistant Glass Features ;
- Our Blastproof glasses can be produced in desired dimensions and security levels.
- Our Blastproof glasses are manufactured according to EN 13541:2000 and Astm F2247 stantards and they have certificates.
- Our Blastproof glasses can be in desired double glazed.( Optionally )
- Our Blastproof glasses can be currved. ( Optionally )
- Our Blastproof glasses ‘s color are transparent but can be other colors if desired.( Optionally )