Doruksafe Data Safes are designed to protect the protected digital data against fire and theft, and then to protect against floods, earthquakes and magnetic attacks. Data Cartridge Storage Cabinets sizes and internal structure are determined according to need. The fire resistance of the Data Storage Enclosures changes to 60 DIS (minimum 60 min. Resistance to 1090 C) and 120 DIS (to 1090 C min. 120 min withstand resistance) according to EN 1047-1 while theft resistance is Grade 1 and Grade according to EN 1143-1. 2 can be preferred.
DATASAFE-DS-130 Data Safes Features;
- Our Media Safes are manufactured acording to EN 1047-1 120 DIS certificate aganist fire.
- Our Data-Media Safes are manufactured according to EN 1143 – 1 Grade 2 certificate against burglary
- Two-way slider mechanism provides maximum protection against burglary attacks.
- In order to increase the resistance of hinges against attacks, security has been increased with fixed pins.
- With the graded door structure, the fire brigade of a certain intensity provides protection against the hose water.
- There are guiding holes in the enclosure for adjusting the shelves.
- Our Data Safes are provide fast, economical and minimalist data protection for Data processing center,R & D and HR depots.
- Our Data Safes are a useful investment for long time data protection.