Fire Rated Door is produced according to IMO, ISO, UL10B, UL10C fire standarts and also have Lloyd’s Register and ABS standards. Our doors can be produced in accordance with EN 13123-1 and Astm F2927 standards with a positive explosion pressure of 1-5 bar. If required, the gas tight property of EN-1026 Classe 1-4 can be added. All our doors provide sound isolation between 36 dB-51 dB as standard.
Single Wing Hinges Blast and Fire Resistant Doors’s Features ;
- Our doors are produced with 4 heavy duty hinges systems.
- Fire Rated Door can be produced in accordance with according to IMO heat curved between A60 – H120, according to ISO heat curved between EI60 – EI120 min and acoording to UL10B -10C heat curved between 90 – 180 min fire resistant.
- Our doors are manufactured as electrostatic powder coated according to RAL.
- Our Blast Proof Doors can be produced as resistant to positive blast pressure between 1-5 bar according to EN 13123-1 and Astm F2247.
- Our doors can be produced from Classe 1-4 gas-tight according to EN 1026.
- Our doors provide sound isolation between 36 dB-51 dB.
- Our doors are operated manually and can be operated motorized anytime.
- Our doors are in stock in 2200x1000x150 mm ( HxWxD) dimensions ready for installation.