Blastproof Door is produced according to IMO, ISO, UL10B, UL10C fire standarts and also have Lloyd’s Register and ABS standards. Our doors can be produced in accordance with EN 13123-1 and Astm F2927 standards with a positive explosion pressure of 1-5 bar. If required, the gas tight property of EN-1026 Classe 1-4 can be added. All our doors provide sound isolation between 36 dB-51 dB as standards.
Sliding Blast and Fire Resistant Doors’s Features;
- Blast Proof Doors are produced with 2 heavy duty rolers or flying door systems.
- Fire Rated Door can be produced in accordance with according to IMO heat curved between A60 – H120, according to ISO heat curved between EI60 – EI120 min and acoording to UL10B -10C heat curved between 90 – 180 min fire resistant.
- Our doors are manufactured as electrostatic powder coated according to RAL.
- Our doors can be produced as resistant to positive blast pressure between 1-5 bar according to EN 13123-1 and Astm F2247.
- Our doors can be produced from Classe 1-4 gas-tight according to EN 1026.
- Our doors provide sound isolation between 36 dB-51 dB.
- Our doors are operated manually and can be operated motorized anytime.
- Our doors are in stock with dimensions of 2500x2000x150 mm (HxWxD) and ready for installation.