Blast Proof Doors are produced according to IMO, ISO, UL10B, UL10C fire standards. And also have Lloyd’s Register and ABS standards. Our doors can be produced in accordance with EN 13123-1 and Astm F2247 standards with a positive explosion pressure of 1-5 bar. If required, the gas tight property of EN-1026 Classe 1-4 can be added. All our doors provide sound isolation between 36 dB-51 dB as standard.
Sliding Blast and Fire Resistant Doors’s Features;
- Blast Proof Doors are produced with 2 heavy duty rolers or flying door systems.
- Our doors can be produced in accordance with the IMO standards according to A60 – H120, ISO standards REI30-REI120 and UL10B -10C 180M fire resistant.
- Our doors are manufactured as electrostatic powder coated according to RAL.
- Our doors can be produced as resistant to positive blast pressure between 1-5 bar according to EN 13123-1 and Astm F2247.
- Our doors can be produced from Classe 1-4 gas-tight according to EN 1026.
- Our doors provide sound isolation between 36 dB-51 dB.
- Our doors are operated manually and can be operated motorized anytime.
- Our doors are in stock with dimensions of 2500x2000x150 mm (HxWxD) and ready for installation.