Vault Room and DOORS ; They are rated Grade 8-11 according to EN 1143-1 standards and provide full protection against theft and looting. Another benefit of these products is that they are prefabricated and allow for de-assembly. These types of products are traditionally used in some companies and public facilities where banks are used as saferooms, shelter or panic rooms.
Prefabricated Vault Room Features ;
- Our Vault Room can be produced as prefabricated in the desired protection class (Grade8-9-10 and 11) and dimensions.
- Our Strong rooms can be assembled by screw or welding.
- Our Strong rooms are suitable for re-assembly system and can be transported.
- Our Strong rooms have energy inputs and ventilation system.
- Our Strong rooms have an emergency exit door. (Optional)
- The wall thickness of our strong rooms between between 100-300 mm. (By Security Class)
- The weight of our strong rooms is between 300-1000 kg. (By Security Class)
- Our Vault Room are manufactured according to EN 1143-1 standards and certified.
- Our Strong rooms are produced as certified against CD (CoreDrill) and EX5 (Explosion) – Positive Explosion’s pressure according to EN1143-1 and EN 13123-1 standarts.(Optional)