Our Fire Rated Doors are produced according to EN1634-1, UL10B, UL10C and NFPA80 fire standards and also they are may produced Lloyd’s Register and ABS standards. Our doors can be produced in accordance with EN 13123-1 and Astm F2927 standards with a positive explosion pressure of 1-5 bar. If desired, the gas tight property of EN-1026 Class 1-4 can be added. All our doors provide sound isolation between 35 dB-48 dB as standard. Our all doors are manufactured fire resistant between 60-180 min according to ISO or UL heat curve.
Single Wing Hinges Fire Rated Doors’s Features;
- Our doors are produced with 2 or 3 heavy duty hinges systems. ( for each wing )
- Fire Rated Door can be produced in accordance with according to IMO heat curved standarts between A60 – H120, according to ISO heat curved between EI60-EI120 and according to UL10B -10C between 90-180min fire resistant.
- Our doors are manufactured as electrostatic powder coated according to RAL.
- Our doors can be produced as resistant to positive blast pressure between 1-5 bar according to EN 13123-1 and Astm F2247. (Optional)
- Our doors can be produced according to EN 1026 Class 1-4 gas-tight . (Optional)
- Our doors provide sound isolation between 35 dB-48 dB.
- Our doors are operated manually and can be operated motorized anytime. (Optional)
- Our doors are in stock in 2200x1000x150 mm (HxWxD) dimension ready for installation.