Bullet Resistant Doors are FB5, FB6 and FB7 levels according to EN 1522 standards, Level 3A, Level 3 and Level 4 level according to NIJ standards, Level 8, Level9 and Level 10 according to UL752 standards.If desired, features such as sound / heat insulation, explosion and fire resistance and /or burglary/vandalism can be manufactured by added.
Bullet Resistant Doors Features;
- Our doors are produced with 4 heavy duty hinges (for each wing)
- Our doors are manufactured according to EN 1522, NIJ and UL 752 standards and certified.
- Bullet Resistant Doors can be manufactured to the desired level in accordance with EN 1627 and resistant to burglary and vandalism. (Optional)
- Our doors can be produced in accordance with the IMO standards according to A60 – H120, ISO standards, REI30-REI120 and UL10B -10C 180M fire resistant. (Optional)
- Our doors are manufactured as electrostatic powder coated according to RAL chart.or wood, glass or stainless coated .
- Our doors can be produced as resistant to positive blast pressure between 1-5 bar according to EN 13123-1 and Astm F2247. (Optional)
- Our doors can be produced as gas-tight as Classe 1-4 according to EN 1026. (Optional)
- Our doors provide sound insulation between 36 dB-51 dB.
- Our doors are operated manually and can be operated motorized anytime.
- Our doors are in stock in 2200x2000x150mm dimensions ready for installation.